Any Bexhill Slimming World Buddies Out There?

hannah28

Hello!!

I've recently joined Slimming World in Bexhill on sea and wondered if there is anyone in the immediate area that fancies meeting up/ swapping recipes/ seafront walks etc.... As I am newish to the area.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello Valerie11. 53 is not old!! Have you always lived in Bexhill? We only moved here last year and recently joined Slimming World (again!!) Do you go to a group or do you follow the plan at home?

xx

hi :wavey: hannnah i have lived here since 1992 b4 that i lived in brighton for a couple of years and b4 that lived in a place not far from here called rye, i go to a group in sidley on a tues at 5.30 i did go to a group on a monday night in bexhill at st augustines church hall but as the sidley one isn't far from me it's easier to get to only a 5 min walk. do u go to class or do u do it online? :)

Wow nearly 20 years!! Ooh I love Rye. I went to the St Augustine's one in October last year but a Monday weigh in wasn't a good idea straight after the weekend :( I now go to the one in Pebsham which is on a Wednesday, thought that would good being middle of the week! Is Avril a good consultant? Do a lot of people go? xx :)

hi hannah avril is a gem she is so lovely she really cares about her members she doesn't rush the class which i like, i started there about 10 weeks ago it was packed then its gone a bit quieter now (a lot of people weigh & go) some one said its due to school hols from next week i am going to be doing the weighing which i'm happy about it will be nice to be more involved ive just looked at my old book i joined sallys class at st augustines on 25th oct and left end dec if u were there then i might have seen u lol
have a good weekend let me know if u want to meet for a walk have got my granchildren coming middle of next week for a week but can work around it xx

Hello!!

I did debate going to Avril's on a Tuesday, I've paid for a 12 week countdown which expires end of September so I may come to one of Avril's classes before it does, just to compare. The SW class I went to before our move, the consultant was fantastic. She's been doing it for about 17 years I think and I lost 2st 12lbs!! Put that back on since our move down here :( Our consultant is nice, but I feel that there could be more effort put into the class!

Aww how lovely having your Grandchildren stay with you. I'm happy to fit around you. Or if you fancy it we could meet up the following week.

Hope you're having a lovely weekend.
:) xx

hi hannah i had a 6 week countdown at the st augustines class then changed halfway through to avrils class sally just sent my details to her. would be a good idea to try her out then u can decide which u prefer :rolleyes: i could meet u tomorrow after 2pm but not sure if u will get this message in time, i will pm my mobile number to you then it will be easier to arrange to meet otherwise will probably be better to meet following week when they have gone, hope u enjoyed ur weekend x
ps couldn't pm u so sent u an e-mail x

Hi Valerie!

So sorry I've only just seen this! How did all the weigh ins go tonight? How did you do? Ive got mine tomorrow night :( hope I've lost!! I've been really good, so here's hoping!!

My pm doesn't work, do you know how I can get a profile picture up? Someone said that I need to comment more. Which I have!!

Be lovely to meet up next week.

xx

hi hannah sorry only just got on here been busy with grandchildren was aiming to come on last night but went to bed at 8.30 i was shattered lol i lost 2lbs on tues so was well happy with that and i thoroughly enjoyed weighing everyone :) good luck for weigh in x
i think u have to do 50 post to do profile pic.
r there any days that u can't meet next week? have been to drusilas today cost £58.80 for 4 of us then i poured hard but we had a couple of hours there expensive couple of hours tho xx

Back