Any CDC's out there? Question about Bars!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by loobyloo85, 11 March 2008 Social URL.

1. loobyloo85

loobyloo85 Louise

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.64%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey

i got some bars for the first time!
    im on a restart and im on day 11 but my CDC said that the Cranberry and peanut bars are the same carb content as the shakes and soups so does that mean i can have them now!

i have been in ketosis since day 3!

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

i did have a bite of the cranberry one last night and it was lush!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thanks

Lou

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. julesrush

julesrush Norwich CDC

officially you wait until the beginning of week 3 to introduce bars but if you are 100% on ss then i cannot see a problem with introducing the cranberry or peanut ones now if you are desperate to have them. Someone will correct me if im wrong lol

julesrush
    cdc norwich

4. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Lou
    Hope you're ok hun - was in ketosis within 48hrs and my CDC allowed me to have the bars (the 2 that you mentioned) from Day 4 and I have had 1 a day ever since xxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.