Any find it hard to return to class after gain!

catmai_87

Just wondering if any1 feel the same as me!! when i STS or gain i find it very hard to make myself go the next week no matter how good ive been just in case it happens again!!

I gained last week and even though ive been really god this week on the plan and with exercise I dont feel confident to go back on Monday just incase it hasnt worked!!! :mad:

It is really hard to keep walking through the door when you are afraid that the news is not good, but i do believe that you must keep going if you want to succeed whatever the scales say.

I know some c's can make you feel bad for not losing and i find it weirdly both motivating and demoralising when others around me are losing lots of weight. Motivating becuase i think it can be done - keep on going. demoralising because after a well behaved week i think why cant that be me.

Ultimately, its really important in my view to keep on going. Your weight losses have been good so far!

it can be hard hun and you aren't alone we have all felt like that at some point and so will your class members but if u don't go u won't know how well u have done this week and also if u don't go this week would u go next week. i doubt it and before u know it u won't be following the plan cause whats the point no one will see my gain then 6 months down the line when your clothes r to tight u decided its time to join sw again u step on the scales and u r 2 stone heavier thats a lb a week for 6 months (-2lb but you could still be 2 stone heavier)
nip it in the bud hun u r doing really well u have nothing to be frighten off. u had a gain so what it happens all the time its not a problem it only becomes a problem if u let it be by not going to class.
do u know why u gained last week?

its a really strange feeling isnt it :confused: its like everyone is looking at you, when to be honest they are probably feeling the same way,
the important thing is keep going :)

thanks everyone! really dropped off the plan last week and knw exactly y i put on but saw hw easy it was to put on again this is the 2nd time in 3 weeks but both times i knew it was going to be bad!
just hope the hard work this week will show otherwise ill have another reason to not wanna go bk.
defo gunna go monday now. fingers crossed itl b a good result give the the boost im needing at the moment!x

Thanks again!x

good luck honey :)

i've only been twice so have yet to have a gain, but when i did ww i didn't even want to go to class if i thought i may have a gain, let alone having had one (which happened of course) and then i stopped going and gained everything i'd lost and more... i really do think going will help you. and if you've been sterling all week then that is something to be proud of. regardless of what the scales say. you have eaten sensibly and healthily and won't have gained anything you would have if you hadn't been on plan. and i think that's something to be very proud of in itself.

abz xx

For various reasons that I won't bore you with, I haven't been doing so well diet-wise recently and I have had to miss a week and then was not able to stay to class a couple of time.

This week I really didn't want to go, but I made myself do it, and after being weighed in (don't ask!!) I went and had a chat with the consultant about what had been happening with me. She was very kind and supportive, and when it came to going round the class and saying how everyone had done, she just said "you went the other way a little bit, but we've had a chat, and you are back on track now, which is great". I felt a lot better after that, and was really glad that I went, and that I stayed to class.

You should always be able to talk to your consultant - that is what she is there for.

Just as a small point......

As the WI lady at my group, the number of people who come up and say that they don't want to get on the scales because they are sure that they have gained.......and then get on, to find a STS or even a loss is HUGE.

We are ALL plagued with that lack of confidence.....and most of the time unjustifiably so.

Supose its all about the confidence!! Ive never gain on a good week so I knw it me nt the plan and finger crossed this week will follow the same line! be good lose weight!!
I have a friend who i have to persuade to come with me every week she is much smaller than me but every week she duznt want to go saying shes gained and been really bad and she always looses no mater what and lost lots more than me so far jst sometimes gets to me.!!! but im really happy for her aswell!! split feelings!!!xx

i think we all know people in class who seem to eat off the plan, drink loads and still lose???? crazy isnt it when you can be 100% for weeks and have mini loses sts and even gains :cry: but may lose inches, i always give the same advice to any new members who come to class measure yourself as well as weigh the 1st week, omg i must sound like a C :)

need to start measuring myself!!! feel much thinner but not showing on scales worst thing!!x

4lbs off!! mayb worth goin back after all!yey!!xx

Well done hun that must be such a relief!!!! It's always better that you go as then you know where you stand, either being pleased with a loss or disapointed with a gain - you know where you stand and where to go from there!!!

Well done though really good news!! Keep up the good work!!

xx

thanks!! well happy that i went bk!! cnt wait for nxt week now hopefully keep it off and mayb lose bit more!!x

Back