Any healthcare professionals doing CD?

RuthG

Gold Member
I'm a newly qualified nurse (adult branch), and a colleague of mine is doing CD, which has inspired me to do it also.

Any other healthcare professionals doing CD?

Yes, lots of us on here are nurses. A couple of docs I know are also on CD.
Good luck with it.
x

Yes,Ruth G,I am a GP and I have re-joined Cambridge .I did Lighterlife 2 yrs ago and lost 3 stone.Unfortunately I gained all of it and more...Good Luck Ruth.

Heavenly Fountain, how are you finding the restart, I lost over 2 stone 2 years ago, put it all back and some extra but just cant get back into CD, its really getting me down and that is not helping as I eat when I am depressed.

Hi Springador,I am really struggling to achieve ketosis as I cannot be abstinent.I therefore decided to eat a protein meal at night,similar to 790 cals and I use 4 foodpacks daily instead of 3.Let's see how it goes.I will keep you posted...

Hi Springador

I too lost 43lb on CD 2 years ago for the holiday of a lifetime (Maldives where Hubby and I renewed our wedding vows :sigh:) but didn't manage to get back onto it (faffed around for a couple of months) and then gave up and put it all back on and some :eek:

I'm now trying again and have lost 19lb, but am seriously struggling, to the point that I've booked a hypnotherapy session to see if that will get my head into gear (see other thread on the subject)

My worry is this...I have a 15 year old Son who is seeing me struggle and I'm becoming really concerned that I'm setting a bad example for him...should I therefore be following a healthy eating plan and try to get him involved? (he has been weighing himself and is 16 st)

any advice would be most welcome, and sorry to sabotage this link, perhaps I should have started a new one :sign0007:

Back