Any hints/tips for Butlins @Bognor

gizmochick

Hi! Has anyone been to Butlins before? I have to say, this def isn't the sort of holiday I would choose to go n, but trying to not break the bank and keep 3 girls happy (7, 3, and 20 months), my OH and I thought this might work the easiest! We're staying in the Ocean Hotel (with brekkie included), which is supposed to be ok. Any hints, tips, suggestions would be greatly appreciated ;)

It's ok for cheap and cheerful, loads for kids to do!!!

Food wise its really good, I went for the fruit selection BUT THERES IS ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING TO CHOSE FROM SO CHOSE WISELY but if you do go a bit ott you can burn it off swimming (well more messing about) in the pool, take a kite and find a quiet spot on the beach to fly it, go for a long walk along the prom have a super time xx

Last edited:
thank you both! we are looking forward to it. just to see the kids faces is what I'm most excited about. we're keeping it a secret until we go you see, so it'll be a (hopefully) lovely surprise for them :) i'm pretty good in terms of the food, so that should continue while we're there although obviously it's a bit different when you aren't always doing the cooking, but i'm sure i'll make the best choices i can. thanks again x

I am going to Bognor in May we are staying in the spa Hotel love Butlins went 3 times last year

Guess which is my healthy choice breakie and which is my non dieting fellas breakie lol

Attachments

• ricks breakie.JPG
    ricks breakie.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 3,509
  • breakie.JPG
    breakie.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 844
LOL! Looks kinda similar to how mine and my husband's will differ as well. Altho to be fair, putting the oil it was all cooked in aside your husband had superfree mushrooms, free potato, free baked beans, free bacon (cut the fat off), free egg and superfree tomatoes. ha ha :D

Back