Any ideas for Green meals?

Penguin_Hell

Hey there.

I started on Green on Sunday, and i'm trying to think of some different evening meals i could do.
So, i had Vegetable curry on Sunday and Egg and home made chips last night.
I usually have a Jacket Potato for lunch, so wouldn't want it for tea too.

Does anyone have any ideas on different green meals?
If i find about 5 more meals, that's me sorted for the week!

Thank you :D

Have you tried looking the recipe sub-forum? There are lots of ideas in there and you can even search for recipes that have the prefix "Green" to narrow it down a bit.

I had no idea there was one!
I should of had more of a look probably!

(I'll find my way round here one day!!)

Thanx

Broccoli, Cabbage and potatoes in a pea sauce! Oh wrong type of green ;)

Try making a basic risotto with garlic, leeks and thyme. Once it is cooked, put half a portion into a bowl with a slight 'well' in the centre. Poach an egg (or two) and put it in the well then put the other half of the portion of risotto on top and top with some parmesan and salt & pepper - deeelish!

Try making a basic risotto with garlic, leeks and thyme. Once it is cooked, put half a portion into a bowl with a slight 'well' in the centre. Poach an egg (or two) and put it in the well then put the other half of the portion of risotto on top and top with some parmesan and salt & pepper - deeelish!

Sounds lovely - it's making me hungry now!

That sounds delicious!
I think i might make that for tea :D

Back