Any ideas on what ti cook for dinner?

Naturally_Stush

Hiya, I am ooon EE has anyone got any Ideas on what I could make for dinner today?

I just need some inspration I am sooo bored and fed up! x

I'm more of a red girl, but you could totally adapt what I had for dinner last night for EE.

Lamb chop, fat removed, bung in some soy sauce to marinade for 30mins (or longer)

Cook in a non-stick HOT pan (6 minutes per side, DON'T MOVE IT - just bung it in, leave it be, after 3minutes turn down the heat, after 6mins turn it over and press it down if it's a bit curled and that's it).

Once it's done, deglaze (take the yummy brown bits off) the pan with a wee bit of water with a squeeze of lemon juice in it - boil it a bit to reduce it down.

Serve with: brown rice with stir fried chinese veggies through it (water chesnut, baby corn, spring onion, straw mushroom, etc, etc).

Pour the "sauce" over the chop and the rice.

Last edited:
chicken covered in a HEA choice of cheese wrapped in bacon, some SW chips and tonnes of superfree salad or veggies!!! yum! xxx

I'm the same so going to shove some nice veg things with some bacon garlic etc in a tom sauce and serve with cous cous, easy and free!

I am having pasta bolognaise with extra courgette, mushroom and peppers hopefully will make enough to solve problems with lunch tomorrow.

Back