Any ideas on what ti cook for dinner?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Naturally_Stush, 15 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya, I am ooon EE has anyone got any Ideas on what I could make for dinner today?

I just need some inspration I am sooo bored and fed up! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wenchie

wenchie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(33.98%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I'm more of a red girl, but you could totally adapt what I had for dinner last night for EE.

Lamb chop, fat removed, bung in some soy sauce to marinade for 30mins (or longer)

Cook in a non-stick HOT pan (6 minutes per side, DON'T MOVE IT - just bung it in, leave it be, after 3minutes turn down the heat, after 6mins turn it over and press it down if it's a bit curled and that's it).

Once it's done, deglaze (take the yummy brown bits off) the pan with a wee bit of water with a squeeze of lemon juice in it - boil it a bit to reduce it down.

Serve with: brown rice with stir fried chinese veggies through it (water chesnut, baby corn, spring onion, straw mushroom, etc, etc).

Pour the "sauce" over the chop and the rice.

Last edited: 15 June 2011
  4. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

chicken covered in a HEA choice of cheese wrapped in bacon, some SW chips and tonnes of superfree salad or veggies!!! yum! xxx

5. NatalieBxx

NatalieBxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm the same so going to shove some nice veg things with some bacon garlic etc in a tom sauce and serve with cous cous, easy and free!

6. honeybubbles

honeybubbles Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am having pasta bolognaise with extra courgette, mushroom and peppers hopefully will make enough to solve problems with lunch tomorrow.

7. honeybubbles

honeybubbles Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.