Any ideas???

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Tracie Green, 21 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Tracie Green

Tracie Green Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone,

I have got a load of ols friends coming over on sat night for dinner, what the hell do i cook!!! i realllllly dont want to fall off the wagon, and this is a classic scenario when i will!!!! i really must stay on track, im now in week 4 and am really starting to see the differences|! anyone got any ideas on what to cook that everyone will like so i feel like i wont be missing out!! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

How about some SW wedges, some pasta with a lovely sauce and some chicken legs or chicken and veg kebabs you could serve it kind of buffett style so you can eat whatever fits in with the day your on and everyone else can munch on anything they fancy do a big salad and just stick it somewhere so people can help themselves and you get to eat and stay on plan as for pud do fruit, jelly, ice cream etc and say your going retro!

4. Tracie Green

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    oooo yeah wedges!! fab idea thankyou!!! got to be strong!!! and stay away from the wine!!!!

5. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

ahaaaa alkyfrol the downfall of many a dieter all those totally useless calories
    for wine i find that supping whatever I am drinking from a wine glass makes me in my own tiny mind feel like i am fitting in have done it since i gave up the booze many moons ago fave at the mo is flavoured fizzy water

or if you fancy using some syns water your wine down with lemonade or soda water and have spritzers double the drinks for the same amount of syns :)

6. Treats

Treats Silver Member

Have you thought about meatballs in tomatoe sauce with pasta... you can have that and it tastes brill... I did it when we had guests over....if you don't have recipe let me know and I will post it.

7. Tracie Green

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah i will try my hardest, i really dooooo love a glass of rose though, especially with friends, but i have to stay foccused!! good tip bout drinking out of a wine glass though!lol il try it!!

8. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

why don't you have steak with large stuffed mushrooms (see recipe thread) and asparagus? free on a red day if you use the cheese in the mushrooms as a health extra.

or...

a nice roast dinner with loads of free veg :D

9. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

A massive roast dinner :eat::drool:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.