Any ideas???

Tracie Green

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

I have got a load of ols friends coming over on sat night for dinner, what the hell do i cook!!! i realllllly dont want to fall off the wagon, and this is a classic scenario when i will!!!! i really must stay on track, im now in week 4 and am really starting to see the differences|! anyone got any ideas on what to cook that everyone will like so i feel like i wont be missing out!! x

How about some SW wedges, some pasta with a lovely sauce and some chicken legs or chicken and veg kebabs you could serve it kind of buffett style so you can eat whatever fits in with the day your on and everyone else can munch on anything they fancy do a big salad and just stick it somewhere so people can help themselves and you get to eat and stay on plan as for pud do fruit, jelly, ice cream etc and say your going retro!

oooo yeah wedges!! fab idea thankyou!!! got to be strong!!! and stay away from the wine!!!!

ahaaaa alkyfrol the downfall of many a dieter all those totally useless calories
for wine i find that supping whatever I am drinking from a wine glass makes me in my own tiny mind feel like i am fitting in have done it since i gave up the booze many moons ago fave at the mo is flavoured fizzy water

or if you fancy using some syns water your wine down with lemonade or soda water and have spritzers double the drinks for the same amount of syns :)

Have you thought about meatballs in tomatoe sauce with pasta... you can have that and it tastes brill... I did it when we had guests over....if you don't have recipe let me know and I will post it.

Yeah i will try my hardest, i really dooooo love a glass of rose though, especially with friends, but i have to stay foccused!! good tip bout drinking out of a wine glass though!lol il try it!!

why don't you have steak with large stuffed mushrooms (see recipe thread) and asparagus? free on a red day if you use the cheese in the mushrooms as a health extra.

or...

a nice roast dinner with loads of free veg :D

Back