Any ideas?

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
I'm on a red day today. I've had all my syns, 2 HeBs and 1 HeA (stupid woman!!).

I can't face another Muller Light.

Has anybody got any idea what I can have for munchies? I'm working late tonight (from home, on computer) and have a horrible feeling that it is going to have to be salad, salad or salad.

I appreciate that this could be an impossible one :8855:

Why don't you make a big omlette with your other hexa as cheese and some onion and if you have any ham or something lying around and peppers, then cut into wedges and munch on that with salad, just use whatever free red stuff you have in it x

Ooooo, good idea. I had forgotten I had eggs in. I have to watch the noise as the kitchen is opposite my sons bedroom but that will be quick, easy and quiet xxx

Snacks on a red day

I like red days especially I think they make it easier to stick to if you have to go out to eat in the evening.

For snacks on a red day:

I make a smoked salmon pate / dip by simply whizzing quark and smoked salmon in a food processor with a bit of lemon juice and eat it with things like celery and carrot sticks so its syn free and tastes really rich.

If you like fish those fish sticks (used to be known as crab sticks) they need no prep and are free too.

Hope that helps.

Back