Any Irish WeMITTS???

Dia diabh, came on this thread by chance I'm doing Exante. Just want to say hi really & keep up the downward weight spiral. Are you really a príomhoide, priomhoide?

How are we all doing today? Did any one do anything interesting yesterday?? (assuming you all had the day off). I did nothing apart from clean the house as my OH suffered in not so much silence after his excess on Wednesday night. He's off work again today & getting no sympathy from me.

Only popping in to say hi I've been feeling really full of self pity & hatred this week but today is a new start. I really do not post all that much cos my life is v boring: work, go home, work at home, clean sleep. The most exciting thing I did this year was book our belated honeymoon (3years later) to Japan but now it looks like we can not go there now. Well hopefully it will be safer & I'll have nice pictures of a slimmer me! That is what I must keep reminding myself.

hannata of course you're welcome!

Orlaie said:
Dia diabh, came on this thread by chance I'm doing Exante. Just want to say hi really & keep up the downward weight spiral. Are you really a príomhoide, priomhoide?

Hi orlaie - yes really a priomhoide!! Primary school!! How're u doing? Was away 4 wkend so bit of a disaster!!! But hopefully back on track for the week ahead!!

Hi orlaie - yes really a priomhoide!! Primary school!!

I'm also a primary príomhoide but with the VFM maybe not for much longer!! I'm struggling @ the moment. Hope all going well with you.
Hi orlaie, how're you doing? what is the exante diet you're doing? am really struggling at the moment-the support on here is just about keeping me going!!!

Bov said:
Ok this is it now I'm with u all here....
weighed in 19.4 WTF!! At least 7 to lose
Next tues weigh in wish me luck

15/3/11 week 1 (-9lb)yayyyy
22/3/11 week 2 (-0lb) boooo
29/3/11 week 3 (-4lb) yayyy

Bov said:
29/3/11 week 3 (-4lb) yayyy

Well done!! Fantastic loss!!! Ul hit the stone next week. Keep it up xx

Oh dear I'm afraid mothers day spilled into sat all day sun and now today....the scales will not be my friend tomoro

You might be surprised-Best of luck xx

Hi bov- just cancels out last weeks loss so start again for this week. U enjoyed the last week so no guilt xx

Hi Priomoide,
Thanks for ur friend request,hope ur doing ok with ww...i had a few bad weeks of stopping and starting so finally got started properly with exante,am on day 3 and feeling very positive...i like the products so hoping the rest of my first week will be ok...looking at ur stats we have lost same amount so far and have same amount to lose so positive thoughts...:)jen

Hello all, Lost 4 lbs this week so 1st stone gone and out of the 19's!! Happy Days!! Here's to the next half stone!! Hope everyone is doing well this week xx

Back