Any Liverpool lassies fancy a spot of lunch?

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
I'm going here tomorrow - will report back later. All their products have SW and WW syn and point values!

skinnimalinx.co.uk

Oh wow!! How cool is that??? Please, please report back :D I may have to drag my Mum and Sister there :D

It just looks like a groovy little sammich shop, but you know what? That's one of the things I miss - just being able to go and pick up a sandwich at lunchtime.

wow that looks awesome i want one!!

tell them to open one in glasgow for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, or even better i will make my own haha i need a new job anyways!

X

I always wondered about starting my own SW gaff. I'd make a SW fast food place and make burgers, pizzas, chips, Chinese inspired meals and Indian curries with rice. And have one 'Other' or 'Special' meal of the day, like bolognese.

Would you come?

I know what you mean Vixxster. I miss being able to drop in anywhere for some food, esp as I mostly eat veggie food. Mum decided to 'treat' me to a pub lunch today after she met me from my voluntary work and it was an absolute nightmare! Made about a million times worse because she had a dessert *sigh*
Anyway, I'm rather excited about this place and will give it a go as soon as I can! Also, yes, I would indeed come to your SW fast food place :D

I would be at your fastfood place all the time lol! that would be amazing if it existed!

Imagine being drunk or out shopping and being able to go somewhere and buy a big lovely syn free curry or bolognese or CHIPS!!!!!!!!!!! and best of all you wouldn't have to make it someone else would = BLISS!

X

Wow what a fabulous idea!!! Vixxter I would totally go to your cafe if you opened one!!

The name made me LOL ironically, this is what my dad called me until I was 20 yrs old and then it all went wrong:8855: Lord knows what he calls me now.

What a brilliant idea! I am going over to town on Friday so I may have to stop by ;)

Back