Any Losties out there?(Fans of Lost?)

well we will have to agree to disagree my friend lol xxxxx

lol thats the thing..even if u dont like it u have to watch it so u know what happens or itll drive u mad lol xxx

i didnt think so but they do know that a lot of money could be made cos if u watch lost then u would definatly watch a brand new series, i would be really excited about it! haha but the actors may not be up 4 it or they may not have enough money etc etc so will not get my hopes up :( wat u reckon? xxxx

I'd say its possible in the future - but probably different actors, maybe an old Hugo :D

haha hugo was hilarious, the poor man was paid to run in every scene lol xxx

i dont know tbh i loved every one xx

the beauty of lost! xxx

Loved the first few seasons, felt it lost it a bit on towards the end, should have finished it earlier felt like they were dragging it out a bit. Shame flash forward was cancelled, would have been interesting to see it there was a lost link like they seemed to imply or wether it was just clever marketing

never watched flash forward, shame it was cancelled! :( xxx

Loved Lost ever since the first episode! Got lost off at around season 4 though and missed it since then :(

Have a few of the seasons on DVD. Going to try and get hold of the rest so I can watch it again, from start to finish.

My absolute favourite character out of all series is Boone, although he only featured in season one. Broke my heart when he was killed (I'm such a softie!)

Also loved Mr Eko, Michael & Walt, Sayid and Hurley :)

I love lost!! Did you know Boone (ian somerhander) is in Vampire Diaries??

Hottie!!!

I am a Sawyer girl though xxxx

Totally a sawyer girl!! Love lost...

I love lost!! Did you know Boone (ian somerhander) is in Vampire Diaries??

Hottie!!!

I am a Sawyer girl though xxxx
Totally not into vampires and such, but could be converted after hearing this lol :D xxx

Damon is my face in Vampire Diaries, shame he wasn't in Lost for long.. I'm all Jack though in Lost, and Sayid...I don't know why that is, cos he's sooooooooo not my type, but I'm certainly drawn to him lol!

Back