Any May 2017 starters on CWP?

deflating

Hi
I started CWP on 25th May. Im just adament to lose it all this time. Have been on Lipotrim and lost over 15 kg but put all back on instantly.
Im hoping with CWP being a 1 to 1 setup, my consultant will be there to coach me on maintenance as well.
Im fed up and frankly I think its so dangerous to be carrying 2 full suitcases with me all day every day. I just cant imaging how light Ill feel without this unwanted and unneeded baggage.
I owe it to myself and my family not be to be a sitting duck for cardiovascular disease and diabetes as well as anything else that is more prone for obese folks. Besides the feeling and lookibg better aspects.
Is it worth putting my life in danger for the fried chicken and cakes the world has to offer???

If you are also in the first week or 2 and want a buddy to have a daily rant to please drop me a line.

Hi Trijian
Yeh its a steep hill at first just the mindset of not eating all the foods you are so used to eating, plus the comfort of getting full on heavy foods - its really tough. But if we value our bodies healthand and well being then its the way to go.
Happy to be in touch daily, ive got my first weigh in tomorrow, hope will be a significant loss.
Hand in there.

Exactly, I know it has to be done. At a friend's at the moment, and we made fajitas for dinner last night, he had the leftovers for lunch, so hard smelling the food and wanting to eat something. Going to just do 4 products a day til ketosis sets in I think, then go back down to 3. Going to be such a hard week for me!

Hi
Hows it all rollin'?
I had my first weigh in yesterday and lets just say it wasnt good. I had gained 2 lb. Was quite gutted. But I did lose control over the long weekend and it showed.
So Im all revved up for another attempt this week at 100% tfr.
So far 1 day down all good.

Hi
I started CWP on 25th May. Im just adament to lose it all this time. Have been on Lipotrim and lost over 15 kg but put all back on instantly.
Im hoping with CWP being a 1 to 1 setup, my consultant will be there to coach me on maintenance as well.
Im fed up and frankly I think its so dangerous to be carrying 2 full suitcases with me all day every day. I just cant imaging how light Ill feel without this unwanted and unneeded baggage.
I owe it to myself and my family not be to be a sitting duck for cardiovascular disease and diabetes as well as anything else that is more prone for obese folks. Besides the feeling and lookibg better aspects.
Is it worth putting my life in danger for the fried chicken and cakes the world has to offer???

If you are also in the first week or 2 and want a buddy to have a daily rant to please drop me a line.
I have just started my cwp journey I have 5 st to lose I only lost 4 lb in the first week I am on week 2 now and hoping for a good loss I have heard a lot of people having a great loss and I hope I am doing everything right I have not cheated on it all fingers crossed the next weigh in will be better , I am hoping to follow and gain a few friends on this journey

Welcome Caralyn
Hi Trijian
Im in my second week. I must admit that I messed up my first week and lost nothing. Now Im adamant to stick to plan 1000% but it is really easier said than done.
So really appreciate your support. Well hopefully all have some good losses this week.

Started today with a whopping 13st to loose. Yes, you read that right - its not my start weight, it's the amount I want to loose.

Hello everyone

I have my first consultation booked for Monday. It's nice to read there's a few new starters here together. Soooo nervous though. Lol

It's really working for me. First week was absolute hell. Felt really unwell and I was trying a range of products and found I don't like most of them.

Lost 8lbs!!!

I'm coming to the end of week 2 now, and I feel great!!!

It is so important to drink water - would highly recommend drinking 3-4 litres, probably more like 4 in the first week.

Hey I joined on the 31st of may but started on the 3rd June and need a buddy... how's cwp going for you? I'm on day 9 and today I've had a very big struggle with family members not being supportive. I'm in fed up of being the fat friend and joker. My BMI shocked me so I know I need to do this and stick at it with a million of other things. I know I have a lot going on but I don't want that to be my excuse. I'm hoping if I can control this ( losing weight) Il be able to do that in other aspects of my life even though the thought of being on this for another 11 weeks is killing me lol and will also need daily rants! I know you can do this! Stay motivated! I'm hanging in there even though today has been full of tears... tomorrow's a better day! P.s are you on sole source ? X

Back