Hi Catherine

Welcome to the gang

How are you finding it so far?

I am on day 25 x

Hi Mini Kate
Thanks
im doing good so far little hiccup yesterday with a bit of cheese but was an occasion so did well not to cave in ;)

this is day 11 on the shakes now
Catherine x

Hi Catherine,

I've tried a few lol. As follows ;)

Vanilla shake packet good and excellent with s spoonful of coffee... nice latte ;)
Banana shake packet very good
Strawberry shake packet - doable
Chcolate tetra - super yum yum ( with mix and mousse - gone to heaven twice over )
Banana bliss - super yum with (mix and mousse gone to heaven)
Strawberry tetra - very good

Lemon bars... - ( lemony things I love so could live if these alone brill flavour for all those the same.

Peanut bars very very good

Apple & Cin porridge ( made with 300ml water and nuke twice for 45 secs instead of packet instructions - darn good )
Vanilla Rice Pudding ( made with 200 mls hot water and nuke extra 20 seconds in addition to what it says on packet... gone to heaven)
Spag Bol ( made with 300 ml hot water and same times as instructions maybe add 20 seconds each time ) add a smig of wasabi paste if you like too .... OMG!!)
Thai Curry ( made as spag Bol.... shut the front door )

Note I also have lots of stevia flavourings, zero carbs no cals and sweet as anything. I add to my mousses and black coffee and anything just for that taste yum yum ;)

Hmmm the above is my staple lol... not tried the Mac cheese but from experience their instructions arent the most appealing, my extra sumthin sumthin maybe it will be ok: I'll get one to try next delivery lol.

Everyone here is doing so well that's the last product keeping me on track

xxx

Last edited:
Hi SummerChic
The porridge really im really apprehensive about trying that but will give it ago the peanut bars sound good :)
Is the Thai curry nice then been told its awful as i quite fancy that one
the mix a mouse is that sperate as in extra? on top of your packs suppose if not you could have a shake from the podwers and use some for the mix a mouse how much powder from pack to use for the mix a mouse?
Catherine
xx

Hey Catherine,

I'm keeping this brief as have sprained my right hand... left one isn't ideal. Mix and mouse with water n flavourings. And all the shakes about a teaspoon is enough...

Get one of anything u may like and try. Worth a go...

Will be back when wrist has healed :(:(

Not fun trying to type with my lefty ...

Takes forever urrrggghhh !!!

:( :(

xx

Awe thanks even using left hand I can't stay away, although keeping it brief - hope you're getting on well xxx

Ive been doing good summer chick however tonight im on nights and have had 2 poached eggs as i wont survive otherwise and in agony and feeling week have been walking miles for last few days . hope it doesnt effect my weight loss shouldnt do
:)
what you like hope your arm gets beeter soon
x

Hey Catherine,

A couple of poached eggs are the best cheat you can have. So all good. Have you not had your second weigh in? What happened with that?

xxx

Hey Catherine

Just re read your starting post. So today is official weigh in. How much did you start on? And how much are you looking to lose?

xx

Hi aagin Summer chick
this my second weigh in
1st week lost 4 lbs and 5inch loss off thigh waist 3.5 hips 3.5 and arm 1inch and chest 2inch so fab
this week well tonight :) lost 3lbs and half inch off each area so please with that ;) its also week before totm so i bloat a little too ;) how about you? :)

Well done.

Sounds like you're getting on brilliantly. Mini Kate's energy this week is keeping me on a roll. Amazing how someone else's good energy seeps through even the web.

It's keeping me on my toes

xx

Hi Catherine,

How have you got on this week? Let us know how your weigh in goes!

X

Well ive switched to slimming world as from yesterday couldn't keep it up my liss will be slower but leadt got energy for gym classes plus going on holuday so will be cheaper xx

Go on the slimming world diary as well as staying here. Keep going. I can't wait to get into the 12's it will probably another few weeks, Poss more, good luck with SW.

xx

Back