Any men thinking of going on TFR ?

mancitymark

I am on day 25 and lost exactly 2 stone.

Started at 17stone 11 lbs

Now at 15 stone 11lbs

Can honestly say I dont and never have felt hungry. I do miss being greedy and eating something because it tastes nice and not because I am hungry.

Missing a pint on a Sat night, missing Pie and Chips at the Match

Not missing the 44 inch waist which is now 38 inch, not missing being out of breath walking up the stairs.

Enjoying being able to run on the machine at the gym, may only be for 20 mins but its 18 mins more than I could 25 days ago.

I have 9 to 11 weeks to go and another 3 stone before I can start to think about finishing this diet but if you are over weight like me and you want to change how you feel about yourself, give this diet a go. Be determined and be 100% committed and in 25 days post your inspiration to others !

Not a man, but well done on your loss so far. As a ST holder at Bramall Lane, question for you. How do you cope at matches? Do you have a shake before you leave for the game? Does that fit in with your match day? We were away at Tranmere last week, so the shakes didn't really fit in timing wise, so I had a bar, yuk! Never again. I usually have lunch at 3, so I may just have to take my shaker with me and hope I don't get it confiscated as an offensive weapon at the gate. :)

Hi Bladette. Men only have 2 sachets on LT. I have the first one at 12 noon and the 2nd at 8pm. The only time I have had to change was a night game and I had the 2nd one after the game when I got home. I spoke with Lipotrim about the timing of having my shakes and if that made any difference and they told me that as long as I had both sachets before I slept I can have them at anytime. Even both together if that worked for me. Have yours before you go and when you get home maybe?

P.S.. Deepest condolences for the team your support! ha

Will probably do that. Thanks. Didn't realise men only had 2 shakes.
Good win today at Yeovil. Yeovil, for goodness sake, where did it all go wrong :(

Back