Any new starters 2018???

Hi everyone,

Not been on for a few days, been off colour & a bit ‘meh’. I think it’s my hormones mixed with the heat & a ratty 16 month old who turned into the devil over night & hasn’t returned to the boy he once was.

Not had a proper catch up on everyone’s trials & tribule’s yet but have just been for my weigh in, feeling hefty & full of water but was shocked to find I’d lost 5lb again. (15lb in the last 3 weeks) totalling 54lb in 13 weeks. Feeling a little more positive & ready for the week ahead.

Anyway, will catch up reading now.
Good luck for tomorrow Sun ☀️ Xx
Well done Jimmy xx

Simone... I weigh myself every day too! I know people say not to do it but honestly, whatever gets you through!! My scales flash green or red when I lose or gain and seeing that little flash of green every morning keeps me going! :)

Ooooh flashing Red or Green!? May I ask what scales you have please?

Hey, I started 3 weeks ago on CWP Step1b. So far I have lost 10lbs and I am really enjoying it. There have been some tough times so far, namely babeques and gigs. The first slip up was at a gig. It was my first week and I didn’t really know how to plan for being on location with shakes etc... I’d resisted many things that week, but my partner had a McDonald’s on the way home and I caved!
The second was just this weekend gone, I had my family over from Scotland for the weekend and did a bbq. I’d planned to do step 2 for the day so I could have one or two drinks and I didn’t overstep my mark. I had a chicken skewer and half a pineapple ring with cinnamon. I don’t want to have slip ups/plan to cheat as I really want to educate myself on choices and why I eat certain things!

Hello everyone! I’m starting today on step 1 and it’s great motivation to hear about the fantastic losses - well done to you all! I’ve somewhere between 3 and 4 stone to lose. Had my mint choc shake this morning blended with loads of ice and cold water... it was absolutely delicious and I’m already looking forward to my next one... think I’ll try banana for lunch 😋 Have a great day everyone!

Hi Jimmy and all, well done, have been away so no weigh in for 2 weeks, tomo will be weighed in stead of Tue, I've been bad and whatever will be will and I will tackle. I too am fed up and grumpy but will persevere. Good luck all and well done.

Started again this morning on my products, weighed in on Friday.

Back on Saturday morning, so 5 100% CWP days, wonder how much I can lose in that time!

Dxxx

Hi everyone!

I've just started - I did Cambridge aaaages ago, about 10 years I think. Didn't have much to lose back then, but thought it was a great diet.

After suffering with underactive thyroid then having a child I'm at my heaviest ever, 18st 6lb - so decided to go and try Cambridge again. Started last Friday so not had a weigh-in yet, but surprisingly clothes are already feeling less tight.

I'm on 3 packs. Only really like the bars, ready made choc shakes and spaghetti bolognese so think I'll just stick with those. Lots more variety since I was on it last.

Hope everyone's having a good week xx

Hi, I’ve taken the plunge and have arranged a meeting with a CDC on Friday. I’m going on holiday in 7 weeks and want to lose at least 1 stone. Reading through the threads I’m sure this is possible but I need support so I’m hoping to document my journey on here. Keep up all the good work! 😘😘 x

Hi, I’ve taken the plunge and have arranged a meeting with a CDC on Friday. I’m going on holiday in 7 weeks and want to lose at least 1 stone. Reading through the threads I’m sure this is possible but I need support so I’m hoping to document my journey on here. Keep up all the good work! 😘😘 x

Hi

How did you get on Friday? You can totally lose a stone in 7 weeks!!

Hello All

I’m back on the VLCD for 4-6 weeks. I had a break and was doing SW but I need to lose a stone ASAP and I know, for me this is the quickest and easiest route..... so here we go again - Day One.

Hey all 😊

I’m on Day 2 of Cambridge diet plan 1b. Finding it ok. Reading this thread has gotten me threw it to be honest . So I thought I’d say hello. Hope I can join in ?
I have around 5 stone I would love to lose on SS and then move up the maintenance steps possibly losing another 1/2-1 stone .
Did the plan around 10 years ago lost around 2 stone in 7 weeks. I felt and looked great so I never continued. Fell back into old eating habits and gained my weight back.
I’ve yo yoed the last 9 years and feel I’m constantly on some form of diet . So this is it !! I’m ready to restart my whole outlook with food by removing it and slowly introducing it when I feel I’m ready .
How’s everyone else getting on ?

K 😄

QUOTE="KaCey, post: 8029408, member: 149709"]Hey all 😊

I’m on Day 2 of Cambridge diet plan 1b. Finding it ok. Reading this thread has gotten me threw it to be honest . So I thought I’d say hello. Hope I can join in ?
K 😄[/QUOTE]
Of course you can! there are quite a few Cambridge people here - and it's much easier to share the journey. You can join the weekly Xmas thread (all sorts of diets not just CD) by copying the latest list & adding yourself and how many lb by Xmas. https://www.minimins.com/threads/slimmer-for-christmas-challenge.360434/page-6#post-8029351
Good luck!

Now lost a total of 3 stone in just under 3 months and that even includes a week away....but today I bumped into someone I’d not seen for these last 3 months...She was so full of compliments, I came away feeling amazing! :cool:

Now lost a total of 3 stone in just under 3 months and that even includes a week away....but today I bumped into someone I’d not seen for these last 3 months...She was so full of compliments, I came away feeling amazing! :cool:
Awesome!

Back