Any New Starters on Slimming World?

tasha37

Hi,

is anyone Planning to start Slimming World today or recently started?

Tasha x

Hi Tasha,

I'm thinking of starting, but I dont know where to begin! I have the books at home from when I tried a couple of years back (When EE first started) but I didnt last long, so need to start afresh!!! I'm going to try doing it alone, without meetings because I really dont have time to go.
I'm thinking of beginning in the next week or so, unfortunately we had a family bereavement last week so its not the best time for me to focus on it.

Do you have any tips or a summary of how things work?

Any help would be amazing!!!!! x

Hi Spanky Doodle Dandy!!

I also tried SW a year ago, but got frustrated as I wanted a quicker weight loss, but after being on some many different diets, where you basically cannot eat or if you do they are revolting I have decided to give SW a proper go!

Found this website useful:-

A World of Healthy Recipes | Recipes & Ideas for the Slimming World Plan

We should buddy up!!

Tasha x

Definitely up for buddying up!

We weigh more or less the same, so sounds like a plan!

Are you doing the meetings? I'm planning on going it alone....I have the books from last time!

Need to read up which is the plan at some point this week. Thursday is my birthday and friday I have a funeral, so probably not the best time to start.

The first thing I am doing this week is investing in a smoothie maker!!!

Wahoo!

Definitely up for buddying up!

We weigh more or less the same, so sounds like a plan!

Are you doing the meetings? I'm planning on going it alone....I have the books from last time!

Need to read up which is the plan at some point this week. Thursday is my birthday and friday I have a funeral, so probably not the best time to start.

The first thing I am doing this week is investing in a smoothie maker!!!

Wahoo!

Sorry to butt in and spoil your excitement hun but smoothies are a no-no on Slimming World - you would have to syn them :(

Back