any of the old crowd?

differentusername

Getting married in July!!
Hiya!!!
Any of the old gang still on here? if so how are you getting on and what have yous been up to????? I havn't been on here since around christmas.

it has been a rough few months and i have fallen into old eating habits. i havnt weighed myself in a while but i can feel that i have put on weight. i no longer look as slimline. i want to get it under control though so ill have to come up with some sort of plan of action.

Hope you are all keeping well and are very sucessfull in your weightloss journeys!!! I cant wait to hear all about them. xxx

Nice to see you back, we are all still here most days.

I have had a few lbs gain, so having a really good 2-3 weeks to try and get back to previously, but not overly worried, I enjoyed gaining them so cant complain.

Good idea to get yourself a plan of action, good luck.

Hi babes, I'm still here.....still losing weight albeit only about a lb a fortnight.......

Come and join us on here, we're doing a mixture of ww pp and counting calories and exercise on myfitnesspal.com. It seems to be working cos we're all losing a bit or at least not putting it on!

Yup still here! Seems to be the answer to keeping it off - sticking around ;) xx

Agree wholeheartedly Jan, there are always so many people on the general forum who are back to square one and having to do it all again.....that can't be good for your body can it?

I won't feel that I've succeeded until I've done a year or so like the rest of you.....

I remember you from last year. I am sure you will address your gain. Whatever plan you decide on just make sure you are in the right headspace for it. Maintaining is a matter of constant vigilance and adopting an 80/20 rule. We all have to allow for treats, holidays , outings etc. It's a matter of rowing back on subsequent days or weeks. Above all keep positive.
I've maintained my TFR losses since last march through following GL and watching my total calorie intake. I've also shifted another 39 lbs so hope to continue on GL to maintain the new me!!

Not at all Sigourney :D. Anyone trying to maintain their losses is very welcome :) .. You'd be better to start your own thread though .. just thought, you might have done that already so as soon as I've posted this I'll have a look ;) xx

Ah - no not yet ;) Look forward to it xx

Well started loads ..... Not one just about me though but I will do ...thanks ...how do I add the little losses section at the bottom ? X

Dunno hon - that's a bit too high tech for me ;) x

sigourney said:
Ok thanks I guess you can't do that on the app ? X

Nope, think you need to be on the pc.

When you log on click on User CP which is on the top left hand side of your screen. Then you will see all the options.

Back