Any offers on joining?

Hi not seen any in mags but at class it's half price joining fee

Its pretty much always either half price joining fee (£5 instead of £10 so you pay £9.95 on your first night) or full price joining fee but first week free (so you pay £10 on your first night). People come along with coupons from magazines, but they are rarely needed, the offer applies to all and you usually dont need a coupon

I have never ever seen it cost £14.95 for the first week - its always £9.95 or £10.

I register the new starters and have done since May last year so I see how much it costs every week.

I think there has been an offer where you get no joining fee if 5 of you join together, but I dont know if that's still on (and you need to find 4 other people to join with you!)

There is always the countdown offers (6 weeks for price of 5 or 12 weeks for price of 10). Sometimes the countdowns have other freebies too (free booklets/recipe books etc) but none on at the moment.

Hi if you were thinking of doing it online then Woman Diet Special magazine has a deal on - no joining fee plus £15 off whatever package you go with (gold, silver or bronze) so it saves you £34.95.

x

Thank you all! It was £10 for my first week in the end. I was secretly hoping I could get away without paying any joining fee -When I first joined in the new year I had a coupon out Best or Chat or something that meant I only paid the fiver for that week.

Back