Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Any offers on joining?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Funky_Munky, 17 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Funky_Munky

Funky_Munky Put the kettle on

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Does anyone know if there are any offers on membership in any mags at the moment? Thanks in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaxmummy

jaxmummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi not seen any in mags but at class it's half price joining fee

4. mandy296

mandy296 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3.5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(23.89%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Its pretty much always either half price joining fee (£5 instead of £10 so you pay £9.95 on your first night) or full price joining fee but first week free (so you pay £10 on your first night). People come along with coupons from magazines, but they are rarely needed, the offer applies to all and you usually dont need a coupon

I have never ever seen it cost £14.95 for the first week - its always £9.95 or £10.

I register the new starters and have done since May last year so I see how much it costs every week.

I think there has been an offer where you get no joining fee if 5 of you join together, but I dont know if that's still on (and you need to find 4 other people to join with you!)

There is always the countdown offers (6 weeks for price of 5 or 12 weeks for price of 10). Sometimes the countdowns have other freebies too (free booklets/recipe books etc) but none on at the moment.

5. flutter-by-us

flutter-by-us Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.44%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Hi if you were thinking of doing it online then Woman Diet Special magazine has a deal on - no joining fee plus £15 off whatever package you go with (gold, silver or bronze) so it saves you £34.95.

x

6. Funky_Munky

Funky_Munky Put the kettle on

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Thank you all! It was £10 for my first week in the end. I was secretly hoping I could get away without paying any joining fee -When I first joined in the new year I had a coupon out Best or Chat or something that meant I only paid the fiver for that week.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.