Any- one in Dubai??????

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Overseas' started by Dubaibaby3, 3 March 2015 Social URL.

1. Dubaibaby3

Dubaibaby3 New Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there,
    Any-one living in Dubai trying to do SW, would love to hear from you. Where do you buy your basics???

Thanks,

Sandra

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. downtownsuzie

downtownsuzie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, I know you posted a while ago but I am just starting SW in Dubai and I'd love to hear how you found it. I think it will be hard with no books or groups! I have requested to join the group on FB. Xx

4. Aston

Aston Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi downtownsuzie, I note your post was a while back but I've just rejoined SW online today and am also living in Dubai. Are you still on plan? How are you finding avoiding brunches and free cocktails on ladies nights!? :) x

5. Kismet

Kismet Member

Start Weight:
    14st9.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

Hi. I live in Saudi Arabia and and just starting back on SW. i have to books but no meeting here. Relying heavily on online info! I find it difficult to get any of the low fat or syn free products like Muller Lights, Fry Lite and Mugshots. I have to use syns for things I wouldn't really deem a treat so finding that difficult. How has it worked for you so far?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.