any one need to loose a lot

feelinggood

Hi all Im guna use up my vlcd stuff and start pp in jan,i want to loose 5stone,any buddys out there

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I'll buddy up with you! I've lost 2stone since September, still have another 4 stone to go! We can get there together!! :)

Hey, no worries, yeah I'm doing ww on the pro points. Is that one your going to start? I'm from Galway, ireland.

I dnt have Internet wen Im not at home so if u wana txt i dnt mind,07772393733,no ringing lol

Sure I'm poor cant afford abroad texts!! Will have to stick to online help, :)

Hi both I have about 5 stone to lose restarting ww on weds x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya,i am struggling to get started,Xmas is giving my brain an excuse,not sure if Its better to wait wots ur input,any ideas,i am guna eat and drink over Xmas so i feel defeated,shud 1st jan b dday? X

Hiyah am from Cardiff xx

Aww I was thinking the same but then I just will put extra weight on and worry even more then so going to start tomorrow cut down a lot then be religious in January
You have to do what's right in yr mind for u tho hun or u won't feel right x

Hey, no worries, yeah I'm doing ww on the pro points. Is that one your going to start? I'm from Galway, ireland.

Nothing relevant to add other than feeling I should explain that like- I was born there and I miss it even if I was 3 when my parents moved to the UK :(

Same here louiseb78 hun,i feel awful,ive put weight on and am so unhappy,im guna start today,im guna weigh in at 9,30 and todays dday,wen r u Starting x

Hi all

I have about 5 stone to lose, feel really fed up as most of that I've put on during this year. I previously lost 7 stone through a vlcd but it's all just piled back in so easily so today I've started pp's. Wish me luck lol x

Hi emma,ive finished q vlcd to,they r great but not a lifestyle,ive just got weighed and ive put 6lbs on in 2wks,using Xmas as an excuse so pp started today,,

Back