any one need to loose a lot

hiyah , i am off now at 5.30 thinking of going in my underwear so its not as bad as i think its going to be!! will be back on later
and heres to a slimmer future dont dwell on the past hun think towards the nice party wear we will be in next year :)
back in a bit xx

Good luck hun,i did it on my wii,dnt go to meetings,just have the stuff from this summer,

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

That's the end of day 1 and I've stuck to my points allowance yay! :) hope everyone else that started to today has got on well x

louiseb78 said:
hiyah , i am off now at 5.30 thinking of going in my underwear so its not as bad as i think its going to be!! will be back on later
and heres to a slimmer future dont dwell on the past hun think towards the nice party wear we will be in next year :)
back in a bit xx

Hope you got on okay xx

Hi both

Wow what an a evening only just got into bed and finally sat down had to get all kids stuff ready for school plays etc
Anyway went to meeting was not as bad as I thought thank god and yes I kept my clothes on! Lol
I have lost 6lbs since I came back off my hol on 9th nov so back into the 15 stone bracket now was just touching 16!!
So day 1 tomorrow work in the morning but mum over to tea so going to cook ww style
Hope yr both doing well we can do this together we will :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back