Any one on medication that causes

Little Miss Determined

Skinny here I come!!
Weight gain and yet still succeeding to lose weight via slim fast :wave_cry:

Hi,

not really on medication but im on the Pill which obviously makes you gain weight and im still loosing!. . . maybe have a look on the slim fast website, you can always send in questions to them to ask their advice if you need to.

hope its going well with you x x x

Im also on the pill, its a battle but im still managing to lose x

Well i know my pill is my problem for losing weight, im on the depo injection and i tried to tell my nurse for years it was a problem but she would have none of it, now she finally admits its most likely the case!!

Problem is i dont want to come off it, i dont want the coil or rod, i am too dosey to remember to take the pill everyday and only want my 2nd child after my wedding next year!! Plus i havnt had a period in 4 years (duno weather thats good or bad for u) but i certainly aint complaining!!

If you are on medication, ask your doctor if any of it prevents or slows down weight loss xx

Also hun i read ur at home all the time studying, i work from home and its my biggest problem, with my other diets i found i was snacking and not even realising!! Going in the kitchen to make a drink and having a hand full of peanuts or haribo!!

To keep myself away from picking and working from home i have a break every 2 hours and take a little walk, stops me picking, its exercise and it gets me some fresh air!! (weather permmitting lol)

xxx

Back