any one?

Discussion in 'PCOS' started by mrswindsor2008, 19 October 2010 Social URL.

1. mrswindsor2008

mrswindsor2008 Full Member

one of my main symptoms with PCOS is spots!!! i was on dianette to control them but now im trying to concieve i obviously am not taking them anymore. i have weight to loose and was wondering if anyone else suffers with the spots and does it get better with weight loss? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sukibix

Sukibix Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi chick,
    I used to get "some" spots but not loads, I think this was as a result of my diet at the time which was poor. Since I lost my weight and drink lots of water / eat fruit etc, and having cut out the crap food, my skin is clear as water. It gets oily but then I have oily skin anyway thanks to the air conditioning at work (I blame it on that and thats my excuse) ha ha

Your skin should improve as you lose weight, drink tons of water/ no added sugar squash each day and it will flush all the toxins through. You should notice the change in a couple of months if not sooner.

Hope this helps hun. x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.