ANY PCOS SUFFERERS OUT THERE

Hi i dont officially have pcos but have most of the symptoms and was told last year again that i probably had it when my periods went haywire. By just losing a stone in sw my periods have started to settle and also i have become pregnant with my third baby. I had been trying for over a year but as soon as i started losing weight and the healthy diet helped me. I have done sw twice and the 1st time i lost weight slowly but this time so far i am losing it fast. I personally think as long as your losing weight even if its only half a pound that can only be a good thing and you will reap the benefits eventually and i am positive for those ladies that want to get pregnant it will be a little easier after a little weightloss x

Hi Safia you are doing so well. My daughter is just over 1 now and I never lost the weight I put on during the pregnancy now trying for another baby. Hope losing some weight helps x

Starting Weight - 15.7 1/2
Week 1 - 15.3 1/4
Week 2 - 15.0 1/4

Goal Weight 10st

Just thought I'd say hello. I have had pcos for 9 years and really struggle with most of the symptons. Lost just over 2 stone and my periods have returned, although they aren't regular...never have been! I'm trying to stick to mostly red days as want to limit my carbs but a few years ago I lost 6 stones in 6 month by just having green days. Didn't eat meat for the whole time, as I didn't fancy any! My main things that I uised to eat where lots of quorn products and noodles x

I have PCOS but only been on SW for 3 days. Time will tell if it works! Xx

Hello

i just wondered on this diet if you found anything that aggrivated your pcos by eating anything. Or slowing down weight loss??

Have asked my co-ordinator and she says no , but wanted to ask elsewhere (not that i dont believe her lol)

all the best - julie x

Hi there

I was told by my doctor that anything with high carbs such as bread, potatoes, pasta and rice should be avoided as it gets stored as sugar. I find that it makes me feel very bloated and a bit sick 2 :-( A little wholemeal every now and then isn't too bad though.

Hope you're getting on ok

:)

Back