any post-holiday CDers out there??

Just departing now on my 4 day holiday. Will check in with the damage report on my return!
Had my first non Cambridge thing! Raspberry ripple cupcake from costa! Was so sweet and sickly - wont be repeating that any time soon. Feeling quite sick!

lol i think when we can actually eat food its not always as good as we remember it to be or anticipate. i made sure that when i ate chocolate on hols that i either had mars bar or bounty because i know they taste lovely to me so i didnt want to waste calories on just any food! hope you have a great time and dont fret too much about a gain, it really does come off quick when you're back on plan!!

lumpyandbumpy said:
lol i think when we can actually eat food its not always as good as we remember it to be or anticipate. i made sure that when i ate chocolate on hols that i either had mars bar or bounty because i know they taste lovely to me so i didnt want to waste calories on just any food! hope you have a great time and dont fret too much about a gain, it really does come off quick when you're back on plan!!

Thank you I plan to enjoy! But your right im only eating things I REALLY like because otherwise its just extra calories for calories sake! I normally REALLY like cake but I think that ones put me off for a bit!

Sorry to be asking questions but I am worried about stepping up. What plans did you do prior to 1000cal? What were your losses like on them?

I was doing SS+ and for the last fortnight or so, trying to do 810 (Step 2), but i find the food list so similar to SS+ that I was struggling. That's why i'm trying to do Step 3 - 1000 cals, so I'll have more choice with my food. I'm still having a bar for breakfast and for lunch, but that's only because i'm so unorganised and nervous, that I don't know what to have instead... i'm thinking of still having a bar for breakfast and maybe having a salad (with egg / tuna / chicken) for lunch, and being slightly more adventurous with my dinner.

I think my losses have been OK - well i'm pleased with them. I don't compare myself with anyone else... i don't need the pressure!! lol

I'm nearly at my first target, which is to lose 3 stone. I'm not going to stop there, but i probably would be more than happy to be 10stone (i'm 11.3 now, i started at 14stone).

Hope this helps.
Lx

That's fab! I'd love to lose the gain all by next weds - gotta find the
motivation now x

how are you finding getting back into the diet? i must admit, its been easier than i thought, im not hungry much at all, nothing like when i originally started CD but the test will be this wkend now, i really dont want to go mad again like i did on hols because i need to get back onto SS again when i get home to stop me going mad and bingeing! x

I haven't got back on track yet :( gonna really try today! I am weighing in at 10 st 2.5 though despite not doing the diet so I'm happy with that! Meeting CDC weds after work so gonna really try get these 4 days done 100%! X

lil_legs said:
I haven't got back on track yet :( gonna really try today! I am weighing in at 10 st 2.5 though despite not doing the diet so I'm happy with that! Meeting CDC weds after work so gonna really try get these 4 days done 100%! X

It's you!! Feels like forever since I spoke to you.. Did you have a good holiday? xx

lil_legs said:
Amazing thanks!! Counting down til I go again now, reality sucks!!

How are things with you? X

Glad you enjoyed! I'm ok, had a stressful month so far and just havent stuck to any form of diet. Thinking about coming back to CD tomorrow, but on a higher step x

Ok, I'm back from my trip to Spain! And the verdict is I have gained........ 4.5lbs!!!
Not as bad as I thought! - getting back on the wagon today! Anyone have any tips or was it quite easy to get back into it?

danii27 said:
Ok, I'm back from my trip to Spain! And the verdict is I have gained........ 4.5lbs!!!
Not as bad as I thought! - getting back on the wagon today! Anyone have any tips or was it quite easy to get back into it?

Well done :) did you make informed choices or did you just enjoy your hol as usual eating x

little-e said:
Well done :) did you make informed choices or did you just enjoy your hol as usual eating x

I didn't go completely mental but I did eat carbs as I was staying with people and I didn't want to be a complete pain in the a** about the food so just eat what I was given - but to be fair it was mainly quite healthy stuff. One thing I have realised is if I eat something and don't like it it's ok to stop eating it! I used to eat everything that was put in front of me no matter if it didn't taste all that but since doing Cambridge I'd rather not waste calories on anything that isn't top notch!

I didn't go completely mental but I did eat carbs as I was staying with people and I didn't want to be a complete pain in the a** about the food so just eat what I was given - but to be fair it was mainly quite healthy stuff. One thing I have realised is if I eat something and don't like it it's ok to stop eating it! I used to eat everything that was put in front of me no matter if it didn't taste all that but since doing Cambridge I'd rather not waste calories on anything that isn't top notch!

well done on your gain, thats very good! i managed to lose 5lbs before i went to butlins so got back to 9st 8lbs but am 9st 12lbs this morning which i'm disappointed with as i was the same weight yesterday morning and although i stuck to 3 shakes and lots of water, i havent dropped any weight! :( hopefully the scales will shift by next week tho, am hoping for a decent loss by next weds!

just got back from my all-inclusive and weighed at home this morn, have put on half a stone which i was expecting so thats not too bad, nothing i cant deal with! i've got my weigh in next weds so enough time to try and get some excess weight off before the official numbers. got my friends wedding first week of august so am really going to focus on shredding the weight by then and get as near to the low 9s as i can. hope other post-holidayers are doing ok getting back in the game!

Back