Any really SMALL people on here ??

janiebaby

I'm under 5ft , just a tad mind !!!
and really find that every pound shows on me , hence me being on SW .
How small are you and whats your target ??
Mines 8 stone 4

I am 5 foot 3 and when I started I weighed 13 stones 6 pounds and looked like a barrel on legs. My target is 9 stone 7 pounds at the moment but as I am not sure what I will look like when I get there that may still change

I'm afraid 'small' is something that no one has ever thought of me as being since I was born :(

me either i am 5'9 it kind of creeps on you when your my height and you don't notice my sis is 5'2 and all she needs is like half a stone and you can really tell with her me it's like a stone and it takes longer to loose .

Hi hun i'm 5'6 and always feel really tall, i'd like to be about 5'4 lol x

Hi hun i'm 5'6 and always feel really tall, i'd like to be about 5'4 lol x

Do you? I'm nearly 5ft 7in and I'd like to be about 5ft 10in. I'd like to look down my nose at people a little better....lol.

I am 5ft and half an inch and feel like a weeble most days :) I could go as low as 7stone something according to weight charts and agree every pound does show :(

I am 5ft and half an inch and feel like a weeble most days :) I could go as low as 7stone something according to weight charts and agree every pound does show :(
i know , tell me about it , i did get a few stares when i was in the queue to rejoin SW , but its how i feel and look that matters , its not a huge amount that has to come off , but it is making me feel lumpy and lardy

I've just joined the site today and like you I'm exactly 5 foot. I'd ideally like to get down to under 8 1/2 stone which was the weight I was when I got married but that's a long way off.

Good luck with your weight loss, looking forward to joining in more

Andie
xxx

i like being talli hated it as a kid but now i love it , even though the oh is only 5'7 so i have ditched the heels for a bit lol

I've just joined the site today and like you I'm exactly 5 foot. I'd ideally like to get down to under 8 1/2 stone which was the weight I was when I got married but that's a long way off.

Good luck with your weight loss, looking forward to joining in more

Andie
xxx

might be an idea to be a SW buddie with me seeing as we have similar heights and weight targets ??

I'm 5"2" so pretty little - my target for now is 9.7 stone - will see how i get on!! Still a way to go...

k xx

I'm 5'3'' and just joined a group this morning - weighed in at 10 stone 4, which is what I was expecting :S I don't really exercise so I've got no muscle tone, either - it's 10 stone 4 of squishiness!
I was a little worried that people might be a bit like 'why is she here' because I know I'm not huge, but there were actually a few people in the group that I'd call slim, so it was all fine :D I just feel so lumpy and unattractive at this weight, and my mum suggested I join up. It's very personal, though. Lots of people would probably look great this weight.

I think height definately makes a huge difference. A couple of years ago I was about 9 stone 3, and still a lot curvier than most of my taller, heavier friends! I think age makes a difference too.
Ideally I'd like to be about 8 and a half when I finish. Fingers crossed!

Back