Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Any reason I'd be denied?

Discussion in 'Xenical Diaries' started by binnybee3, 19 January 2011 Social URL.

1. binnybee3

binnybee3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi everyone, I'm new to this and would love to say I've actually started a diet. Well, I have but nothing on here. I try and eat healthy and work out but I want to start Xenical. Main question anyways. I have a Dr's appointment on Thursday and was wondering if I asked for it, would there be any reason I'd be denied.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Emma

*Emma Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Binny, I've already answered your question in another thread but I hate to see a thread go unanswered, so I just thought I'd quickly say again that if you're generally in good health (other than the weight!) then I don't see any reason why they won't prescribe it for you. Good luck at your appointment, let us know how you get on! :)

4. binnybee3

binnybee3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hehe, thanks love! Will deffinately let everyone know! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.