Any recipes for 200 calorie meals??

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
...instead of just a lump of meat with a couple of spoonfuls of veg sitting next to it! :eek:

Please tempt me, someone!! :eat:

I have a lovely plate of mixed leaves, with lots of fresh herbs (chives, parsley, coriander and mint) with a fillet of sea bass steamed in the microwave with grated fresh ginger and chopped spring onion on top. Yummy. You could do this with cod, haddock or salmon too. I hope that advice was right, thats the sort of thing I've eaten when I've simply HAD to eat something even though I'm not doing add a meal week. <grins> and still lost weight. xx

Ooh thanks - I'll give that a go! I've got to go SS+ in a couple of weeks, and I'm almost frightened of food now, in case I get the quantities and seasonings wrong! :eek: (It just needs a bit of imagination really, but I asked in the hope that someone would come up with a nice idea like this! :))

BTW I don't need to know about recipes for tofu (yuck!) or Quorn (AKA industrial mould - yuck!), just 'real' food like meat and fish. ;)

Just started my 200cal meal week - i love stir fry and as previously said you would never know it was only 200 cals - very filling too.

Was a little worried to start with about eating, but once you bite mmmmm, i will be stopping after a week on food and going back to ss again, a mixed tuna salad is whats on the menue tomorrow, really looking forward to it, I look at is as a taste of whats to come after goal - nice healthy meals

Stir frys - obvious! (Why didn't I think of that, lol?!) Doh! :d'oh:

i like tuna and cucumber. I use the slices of cucumber like oatcakes and add the tuna on tp lots of little nibbles.

Back