Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Any shake tips/tricks...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Want2bThin, 19 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Want2bThin

Want2bThin Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I wondered if anyone did anything to there shakes to make them that bit nicer?!!!

I dont like the cappacino shake, so i have coffee in my vanilla shake and it's gorgeous. My cdc also told me that putting tobasco in the tomato soup is lovely - not tried it though.

I just wondered if anyone else 'did' anything to there shakes to make them a bit more interesting? ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

i add coffee to all of mine: banana, vanilla, chocolate, toffee and walnut (although this is much nicer cold than hot).

the others I tend to drink cold as smoothies (add some of the water flavouring) or as frappucino type drinks (loads of ice and a wee bit of water)

To the soups I add a little of the marigold vege boullion (or you can use the savoury drink if you don't want to go for the cheaper alternative of this boullion ... many of us use it)

4. pink-sarah

pink-sarah Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cwp
    ICE ICE ICE ICE
    add ice to them! i do and they go so thick and ice cold....

5. Tinley

Tinley Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.63%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I always add cinnamon to the chocolate ones

6. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have all mine hot (but I only have choc & choc mint shakes) makes a gorgeous mug of hot chocolate!!

The older style bars are gorgeous frozen. They go all hard & chewy and take forever to eat ;)

7. cambridge*diet*08

cambridge*diet*08 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.8%)
    Diet:
    CD Sole Source
    i made banana and choc mint muffin-cakey things. both nice!

just make a paste with powder in a mug and microwave for 1.5-2 mins

very cakey!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.