Any Shorties here like maybe 5'0" -5'3"

little-me

I'm just wondering if there are any little peps here. It would be nice to chat and see if we have similar goals or targets I'm just over 5'1" :rolleyes:

Hey, I'm 5' 2! go shorties! bit crap tho cos if I were taller I'd look ok! Our targets probably do seem a bit low but even a bit of weight gain shows on us,would love to be petite,Not just short! xxx

Hey, I'm 5' 2! go shorties! bit crap tho cos if I were taller I'd look ok! Our targets probably do seem a bit low but even a bit of weight gain shows on us,would love to be petite,Not just short! xxx

Haha.....according to your stats Nicky you are a giantess!

At 13 feet 1 inch anything you say goes Nicky :D

Hey, I'm a newbie and I'm a shortie! Gonna be starting Slimming World, just thought I'd get on here and read up on some stuff before I start.

Good plan. The more you read now, the more you are prepared and the more likely you are to succeed

Good luck when you do start

ha ha Nicky, you are 13'1". I totally agree every bloody pound shows, good luck you are doing great in a really short space of time. you'll be petite in no time.

Im a shorty!! Im a max of 5.2. Depends on who measures me and how cuel they are!! Hehe i dont really know what my end end goal is because i dont want to loose so much weight so quickly that people think im sick. And also ive no idea what weight will suit me. Ill c what weight i am when i come off at christmas and how i look and feel and take it from there. Id be very interested to know what weight other people around my height are aiming to be??? Also i have very large boobs which i reckin weigh a ton so im not sure how they effect my weight. X

Hi different, well i gotta tell ya, before i stared LT i could have smoothered someone to death with my paps lol. But they are disappearing. I hope not too much more.... Anyhow I was aiming for 9 1/2 stone but I've moved to 9stone as my goal. I would dearly love to be slim again like when i got married. even then i was only slim for a brief time. Being short means that what looks like a 12 on others we need to be a 10 or less. I'm actually considering not doing a full refeed for xmas as it's hard enough to get back on on track after a refeed. I might just have my dinner for the 3 days 24th-26th and stick with the shakes twice a day. BTW you are doing really well. your weight isn't far off what i used to be, i was 161 back in august. so another few weeks and you will really see the benifits. xxx

Well I got a shock when I went to weigh for the first time. I thought I was 5'2'' but apparently I've shrunk to 5'1''!!!!! What's an inch eh,lol? xx

im 5 foot 1 n half, major shortie here

Well I got a shock when I went to weigh for the first time. I thought I was 5'2'' but apparently I've shrunk to 5'1''!!!!! What's an inch eh,lol? xx

ha ha it's awful, we need to hold on to everything we got :)
I've shrunk over the years I used to be 5'1 3/4 and now i'm 5 '1.2"

BTW Welcome Yvonne, what diet are you on?

I know- Can't work out how to change that stats thing-some over the other info is wrong too! eeekk! sometimes wish I was 13 ft! it's wierd cos it asked me for height in cm (which I may have got wrong) then shows a feet anyway-Help! xxx

I'm 4ft 7ins

Yes, I'm a shortie - 4ft 7ins. My before fat weight was between 6 and 6 and a half stone. Not sure if I'd be able to get back to that so I'm just going to stop the LT when I think I look ok.

At 5.3 against 6foot hubby defo a shorty pants.Would like to be able to look at myself in the mirror and feel proportional. Putting on weight make us look even shorter!!! Hate it:cry:

Good luck slimby x

I'm 5 foot and half an inch ( the half is very important :D)
I would be similar to you little but thats only to get me to a bm1 of 25. Going to start with that and see how I go.

Back