Any suggestions for a nintendo wii excercise game and i'm struggling

Hi all i started taking the xenical yestarday i am finding it really had especially with the cravings i am getting. I am trying my hardest to stick to it. I was wandering if anyone had any suggestions for a nintendo wii excercise game, i have got the wii fit but i am getting a bit bored of it now, any suggestions appriciated.

I think the EA Active is great also, I do use the wii fit also but I feel like I have had a real workout with the EA Active.

Another vote for "Active" from me, I've had Wii Fit, Biggest Loser, Just Dance and a few more and it is the best by far in my humble opinion.

KB

active, and biggest loser. they are fab, and they got me through!!!

I have the wii fit , wii fit plus and EA active. I much prefer the wii fit plus.I hate the EA active with a passion.

I have the wii dance mat, never used it mind so i am going to give that a go tomorrow...xxx

just dance is a great game for when you dont want typical exercise, but if you put the effort in youll be sweating and youll hurt the next day :) also, my tactic with cravings (which is often successful) is to have what i want but either a v small piece or a healthir version. for example i often really crave nachos n cheese, so i cut a round tortilla into triangle, bake it till crispy and then heat up salsa and cut up a slice of leeerdammer cheese for on top, yum! or for chocolate cravings i always have a milky way or a slim fast snack bar - both lower fat than a dairy milk or anything lol!!!

xcx

Love those ideas they are fab

I am now the queen of snack swappage lol!!!

i have most the wii fitness games the only two i rank highly is Ea active and Ea active more workouts... my close third favourite is wii biggest looser...

ive not tried just dance i want to though but cant really afford it at the mo so it can wait x

Back