Any suggestions for tea tonight?

how about pizza using bread from heb as base?

im making beef and tomoato ragout out the one pot wonders book all done in 40 mins from prep to eating love it !!!!

I might do myself a spicy stir-fry. Beef or pork, maybe with prawns, lots of stir fry veg, ginger, garlic and cajun spice (I don't know why cajun works so well in stir fry, but it gets a good singapore noodle taste) with soy sauce and a beef oxo for added flavour. Maybe some noodles.

It's too hot for slaving over a hot stove. I don't do salad, so thats out.
Thanks x

Not sure where to start if you don't "do" salad. There are so many things that can go into a salad that I could have a different one every day for a month!

Tonight I am having rocket, sliced peppers, finely shaved fennel, grated carrot and celery, with some ham.

We are having a SW recipe Ginger Spiced Pork, and we are having rice and a side salad with it.

It's cooking in the slow cooker, and I'm using boil in the bag basmati rice, so it's hardly any time in the kitchen.

The recipe is in the recipe section above.

We are having mushy pea curry (leftovers from day before yesterday) with SW chips.

So not too much cooking in my kitchen tonight.

we are having sweet chilli chicken (its marinading all day) with sw chips and salad.

chicken kebab thingies.

tandoori spice powder mixed with little lemon juice and boiled water and little sweetener. cool. add chicken,onion and marinade .
pour mix and meat into saucepan . bring to boil ,turn down heat and cook until chicken is tender. Remove from juice and brown in pan with frylight.
serve with salad and asda hexb pitta. Juice can be used as sauce or make yoghurt sauce.
wanted to do one with steak as well but can't make mind up what to do.

i am having king prawn and yellow pepper skewers, served with SW Wedges and a large doollop of mayonnaise!!! nom! x

SW KFC for me with a lovely big salad! xx

Back