1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Team Vacancies

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by biggirl86, 7 November 2008 Social URL.

1. biggirl86

biggirl86 Postaholic/lurker!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi everone,
    I just wanted to find out if there are any teams I can join?
    If so I would like to lose 10lbs by end of this month minus the 3lbs I lost this week so a total of 7lbs to go.
    I think I would love to be part of a team and be motivated!
    Thanks in advance!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Treats

Treats Silver Member

Welcome... don't think I said it on your other post... also congrats on the engagement... well done...

I am part of the SW Angels but think they have their quota... you could try FBI's.....

If all else fails... put a post on about support and we will all support you.

Good luck and hope to read your posts soon
    Mini likes this.
  4. Melanie

Melanie Over half way to target

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Join my 100% group chick.
    Its not about weight loss targets as such, but a pledge to stick to SW 100%. It was initially for 1 week but I'm gonna keep it going through to Xmas.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.