Any thoughts or advice please????

Nat

hello, need a bit of advice or maybe just a kick in the right direction!! Its my husband's birthday today and we've got a group of friends round tonight for food and drink, am doing buffett so is not noticeable if i don't eat, but am really in the mood for a drink or two, i know i can't have much and maybe a nibble, what should I do???

How much harm will two glasses of wine do to me over a whole evening??

thanks

If you're in ketosis I think drinking alcohol is dangerous......there is a 'sticky' about it.

How long have you been doing ss for? The food bit if you really wanted a few bits wont be as bad as having a meal

this is my third week of the diet and have been doing ss from the beginning, i just found a sticky on alcohol and i realise that drinking would be silly, have bought some chicken and salad so maybe will snack on that if desperate, will i stay i ketosis?? i have been to two other parties since beginning and have not touched a thing, but doesn't feel the same today when is our party!!!! have been playing mind games with self all day, those kettle chips keep calling me, how pathetic am I !!!!

thanks Gemma

My weigh in is on Wednesday Gem

just mailed you, hope it works this time

Hey,

Sorry to rain on your parade, but alcohol and ketosis is a real no no. Please do read the sticky about it. Personally I wouldn't take the risk but it's your choice at the end of the day chick.

Have a great time whatever you decide ;)
x

Back