Any tips for preventing saggy bits?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas, 29 June 2010 Social URL.

1. i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas

i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas From Piglet to Twiglet

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.18%)
    Diet:
    LT alternating with SBD
    Hello, I walk about 90 - 120 mins a day which is good for the cardio stuff, but now I'm convinced I'm really going to lose weight, I'm worrying about wobbly bits (I'm thinking bingo wings here). Has anyone got any tips? I've started doing a bit of free weights on a night, but it's a bit random!

Thanks, Helen (bit tired and woozy on day 4 but otherwise going great!)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Helen, well done on all that walking, I think that's one of the best forms of toning you can do. I did that last time and was pretty toned up when I lost over 7 stones, look at my albums if you want.

I also go to the gym twice a week for toning exercises for my arms, legs and tum. That really helps too. If you can go to a gym ask the instructors to set you up a program to help target specific areas, mine are really helpful and always ready to offer assistance.

Keep going, you're doing a great job and your first weigh in is almost here.

Is your weigh in Saturday? Same as me, so good luck and I bet you have a great one!

4. i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas

i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas From Piglet to Twiglet

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.18%)
    Diet:
    LT alternating with SBD
    Thanks for the tips and encouragement Bev. My weigh day is Friday (I can't wait!) good luck too - you look like you're going great guns

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.