Any tips for re-starters?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Julie W, 30 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Julie W

Julie W Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Hello
    I'm restarting on Monday 3rd January after a very long break away and putting almost all my weight loss back on.

I wondered if anyone has any tips or advice for re-starters.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dude*Bear

Dude*Bear Member

Hello - not really advice, just to say hello! I am re-starting today after falling pregnant with my son (and having to stop CD) - back to lose the baby weight! Good luck

4. hercules

hercules Full Member

No advice but I am also restarting except on Tuesday. Lost 3 1/2 stone 4 years ago and over time have put back nearly 2 stone.

5. furrysmudge

furrysmudge Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Bouncing back to Slimming World
    I'm restarting Monday, with this amount of support for each other we can't help but do well! Happy new year folks x

6. kimmi1982

kimmi1982 serial binger

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.96%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I restarted yesterday!! Finding it very difficult already- just can't shift the headache!! Hoping the scales will spur me on!! Good luck everyone!! Xx

7. bellefrogette

bellefrogette Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Diet:
    CWP & Zero Noodles
    No tips except drinks lots of water and tea, remember that you might feel a bit headachy and queasy for a few days and either keep busy or still, depending on which will help you through getting into ketosis and avoid as many food situations as you can....also there is lots of support on the site so coming on line daily if you can helps.

bella

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.