Any tips please???

sandypops

Loves life......
Hi

Just back from my 9th weigh in and total lost is 32lbs over the period. Now my dilemma is I am off to Malta for a fortnight and not taking any products. Any tips on how I can maintain or even lose over the two weeks without the products??? Am I being unrealistic or can I do it?? Any plans of action gratefully received........really nervous about coming off my products they are like my crutch, my fix, and keep me on the straight and narrow. I even had a soup for brekkie this morning as had ran out of tetra's......

Sandy
X:)

I went to Italy for 7 days, ate, a lot, and lost 1lb, so it's doable. My advice would be...

- choose the sensible options where possible, but don't rob yourself or you'll splurge later
- drink lots of water! need it for the heat anyway
- do lots of walking around, along the beach, swimming etc.
- finally, have fun and don't worry about it!

I think you should just be sensible, I'm sure you know what I mean, salads, veggies, meat with no fat etc etc plenty of water.

Have a good time!!!!!xxx

Caroline thanks for that and how amazing you went on holiday and lost after it............I hope I can do that but just scared my old habits will creep back in..........I guess this will be a test for me ...thanks for the tips ...

Devilish..........Yep you are right and it isnt that I dont know what to do its just will I do it when I am there out of routine and party time every day............I guess it is up to me at the end of the day but am gonna really try have a balance of a great break with healthy options where I can and enjoy a few drinks...................thanks guys....x

I think the thing is, the food will boost your metabolism so for that SHORT time, it'll do you a little bit less damage than normal. BUT you can't let yourself think it's ok to break it every so often, or that that makes it ok, or because you can eat that much and not gain you should always do it. It doesn't seem to work like that. In honesty, my body seems to be pretty forgiving with this stuff, so don't take my word as gospel!

Hey
Just wanted to say well done your doing fab...
I would agree with the others just be sensible go for the healthy options, fish, chicken, salad, veg..... and stay off the icecreams.
Lots of walking on the beach and swimming..... and I am sure you are going to have a fab time . & feel so much better and confident whilst your there!
Enjoy x

Caroline will do my best and let you know how I go........wont know till I do it I guess so wish me luck......

Curly thanks for your support as always and you are on your way to a 5stone loss .........how amazing is that........

Will post as soon as I am back with my update ........thanks again guys.

Sandy
x

Back