Any tips? Pls

Ok am now day 4 am so hungry it's unbelievable I actually put food in my mouth but spit it right bk out! I could cry because of how hungry I am! I've been drinking water of course and been drinking about 3 litres this morning alone I've had 1000 ml due to me being up since 6am

So any tips of how to push past this pls? Will it stay like this ?

Am so moody I actually shouted down the phone at OH and feel so sad :(

I really don't want to give in, I need to do this.

Thanks

Twi
Xxx

hey .. it sounds like you may be going into ketosis ... it seems that most people get an incredible hunger and feel aweful as their body tried to make them eat in a last ditch attempt before it finally gives in and goes in ketosis ..... so just keep yourself distracted and by tomorrow you will feel 100 times better :)

Hey. It does get easier. This time round I wasn't in ketosis until day 5/6. Once I was, I felt fine and the feeling of hunger disappeared. I'm still only on day 11

Hiya well so hungry yesterday to the point I started shaking, very bad headache and then throw up milkshake and a ton of water lol. OH made me take some milk n and food! Today been the same apart from the sickness though I feel sick. Am going to speak to my Consultant tomorrow and see if I really should be on the SS+ or something else. :( I feel so awful.

SS+ is better to be honest, gives you just that little bit more & does help with dizziness etc. The losses on it are very good too. Hope the next few days go better for you.

Just wanted to reply I was exactly the same as you when I first did cd in jan, got to day 5 but couldn't do it any more had everything you have! I came off it and started again (I'm on day 5) but I'm on ss+ and I feel so much better!!! Speak to your CDC asap!

I agree with the others, Hon. I couldn't do SS, but I'm on SS+ and I absolutely love it! Speak to your CDC asap. Good luck. x

I do ss+ on days I'm feeling bad and ss on days I'm ok.
Hope you're okay.

I am an ss+ CDer on 4 packs, plus milk allowance- and in 2009 I lost 4st 12 from Aug 25th until week before xmas, I love the milk allowance to make my coffee fixes.
Good luckon your journey x

Back