Any tips to share?

lumpybumps

Just wondered if anyone had any tips to share on how they make their shakes/soups more bearable?! So far I've discovered that vanilla is lush if you add coffee to it and have it hot. I really like the strawberry shake blended with ice too... Makes it like a milkshake!! So far not found a way of making the soups more bearable tho!

Hi. I liked the majority of them until recently where the only shake i can stomach is chocolate and the only soup i can stomach is chicken and mushroom atm. I would suggest that you make sure that they are 100% blended as sometimes that can put you off flavours. Your taste buds will change as you get further into the diet too

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Im only on day two but I'm finding the soups I've had so far (chicken and mushroom, and spicy tomato) quite nice!! I only picked up the ready made strawberry shake and find that tolerable!

Got to admit not a fan of the chicken soup. Had the Thai one tonight which was nice - just wish there was more of it lol!

I've gone for the ready mixed ones. Chocolate is ok and the banana ones are lovely, and I didn't think I'd like them! When I did the diet 5 years ago I went off the soups after a few days, so avoiding them now. I think you have to try a few flavours to see which you like best.

Here's a tip... When I cut the sachet open I do it in a domed shape from one side to the other to make tipping it into my endear easier with less mess an no
Spills but still getting it all out!

Endear!!! I mean blender! Darn I
Phone ;)

Blend the chocolate shake with loads of ice :) or use with hot water and it's just like a hot chocolate! I usually use about 10floz of water in it too, any more and I find it too watery. I find the bars nicer at room temp also. Can also use the water flavouring to make ice lollies for something a bit different but too cold for that atm lol same with freezing the ready made tetras for ice cream xx

Make your vanilla shake hot with a spoon of coffee. It makes a lovely cappuccino/latte. I put hot water in to a toddy glass ( near to the top) then put all the water in to a blender with the powder and coffee and it's tastes really good.

I only tried spicy tomato and leek and potato soups but hated them both!!

I blend my shakes in a blender with around 10oz of cold water and lots of ice :)

To spice up the chocolate shake: i put 10oz of water, ice and the chocolate shake mix into a blender. Then, In a mug I put about 2 tsps of coffee granules and add a little hot water, then I mix until the granules have dissolved and I then add this to the blender and mix then I have a chocolate and coffee drink :)

I also add that coffee mix to the cappuccino shake with Ice to make it stronger :)

When I did cd I loved hot chocolate, and a pinch of nut meg too.

Back