Any tips

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sweetascandy, 1 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Sweetascandy

Sweetascandy Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.85%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I was just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to stay on track 100% or what to do when that devil appears on my shoulder. Thanks in advance x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jessicacaca

jessicacaca Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(11.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambrige
    Trawl through the Before and After pictures, I found them really inspiring in my first week, some of the weight losses are just amazing in such short spaces of time.
    I can then visualise myself doing the before and after pictures, it makes you remember why you chose this extreme diet in the first place, that's what I've found anyway.
    And predictable as it sounds - water water water! xx

4. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i need these tips too, i am a picking queen the past 2 weeks :(

5. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    keep busy, go out, have a walk, don't stay around food in your house, drink nice flavored teas (I love vanilla roiboos against craving), cabonated water might sometimes help better than still water (but not too much as it can have an opposite effect), keep a journal to write your thougts down instead of eating, read books about dieting and make summaries (that's my favorite).

Oh and come here :)

6. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    reading this thread has made me realize how much reading other people's blogs helps me through my journey. I then posted a thread on this in another section

7. MaryMZ

MaryMZ Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I just had one of those moments. And the only thing is move on. And the sparkling water is a great help. And think about the fact that you really do want to lose weight.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.