Any tips

Sweetascandy

I was just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to stay on track 100% or what to do when that devil appears on my shoulder. Thanks in advance x

Trawl through the Before and After pictures, I found them really inspiring in my first week, some of the weight losses are just amazing in such short spaces of time.
I can then visualise myself doing the before and after pictures, it makes you remember why you chose this extreme diet in the first place, that's what I've found anyway.
And predictable as it sounds - water water water! xx

i need these tips too, i am a picking queen the past 2 weeks :(

keep busy, go out, have a walk, don't stay around food in your house, drink nice flavored teas (I love vanilla roiboos against craving), cabonated water might sometimes help better than still water (but not too much as it can have an opposite effect), keep a journal to write your thougts down instead of eating, read books about dieting and make summaries (that's my favorite).

Oh and come here :)

I just had one of those moments. And the only thing is move on. And the sparkling water is a great help. And think about the fact that you really do want to lose weight.

Back