Any Trinny and Suzannas out there?

melarnz

Silver Member
I am returning to work after 9 months maternity leave. I have 4 stone since I was there and would love to make a fantastic re-appearance.

I have always worn floaty tops and 'tents' to work with flat pumps. However, I would love go back with a much more proffessional look.

Although I dont want to spend a fortune (is till have 6 stone to loose) I do want to show my new size 20 figure in tailored shirts and smart trousers and feminine shoes.

I am only 5'3'', big busted and short waisted so petite clothes would probably look better.

Has anyone got any tips on where I can get good quality without spending loads.

Even any tips on what sort styles would be greatly appreciated!!

There are a couple of pictures in my album if that helps!!

So if there are any Trinny and Suzannas out there I could do with your help!

THANKS xxx

Well done on your 4 stone weight loss, that is brilliant. I use George and peacocks all the time as they are both reasonably priced and also have some great clothes in them.

There are also people on here. I know I have lots of clothes in bigger sizs that I want to get rid of. Unfortunately they are all in storage at the moment. Maybe it would be a good idea to have a clothes swap thread.

Congratulations on your new arrival though and good luck with going back to work.

Well done x x

Hey Mel,

Try that body shape thing I mentioned in another post. It will give you a great idea of how to maximise your assets and minimise your flaws. I buy loads from charity shops following those principles. I also use Sainsburys they have a great inexpensive clothing range there with suits lovely tops and the works in all sizes. I love George at Asda, but don't have one close enough.

Jez
xx

Hi,
Well done on your Fab weight loss!
Tesco & Asda both have a petite range so jackets and stuff fit better.
M&S do too & some of their workwear isn't as expensive as you might think

Happy shopping - I'm sure you'll wow them at work :D

yoyo (member of the short ar$e brigade!)
xx

THANKS GUYS!!! I might even put some pics on of my new look once im done xx

Back