any vegetarians do extra easy?

biggysmalls

Too big to fail
Hi,
Just wondering if any vegetarians do extra easy? I'm guessing most of you would rather do green and get more HEX.......

You're probably right :D
If I was a vegetarian I would do green only because all veggie meat options are free on green anyway like quorn etc.

Sarah what do you eat on EE days? Vegetarian meals?

:eatdrink023:

I'm afraid if you eat meat then you're not practically a vegetarian and that goes for all those so-called vegetarians that eat fish too :D

But anyway, there's not point in vegetarians doing EE as you lose 1 x HEA and 1 x HEB and gain nothing at all in terms of what you can eat.

If you are a pescetarian (ie eats fish but not meat) then you might benefit from EE but really only if you are having fish at more than one meal during the day or in large amounts, otherwise you could have gone green, had fish for a HEB and still had an extra HEA to play around with.

I'm pracitcally veggie, only eat chicken about once every couple of weeks and I just do green days with the very occasional extra easy day. My consultant recommends ee for vegetarians but I dont understannd why. Someone on here suggested I do green after reading my first weeks food diary so thats what I did and find it much better as I can have more healthy extras.

Being vegetarian there are no advantages to do ee at all
I will stick with my green days :):)

Circles - I know what you mean, Im obviously not veggie but I was for about 15 years and only recently started eating meat very occiasionally so if you saw what I eat you would thing I was veggie, Im so used to eating a vegetarian diet after doing so for so long. I dont eat fish either but I know a lot of people who call themselves veggies who do so maybe thats why sw consultants reccomend ee for vegetarians?

:eatdrink023:

I'm afraid if you eat meat then you're not practically a vegetarian and that goes for all those so-called vegetarians that eat fish too :D

But anyway, there's not point in vegetarians doing EE as you lose 1 x HEA and 1 x HEB and gain nothing at all in terms of what you can eat.

If you are a pescetarian (ie eats fish but not meat) then you might benefit from EE but really only if you are having fish at more than one meal during the day or in large amounts, otherwise you could have gone green, had fish for a HEB and still had an extra HEA to play around with.

Errrrr.... I don't see anyone calling themselves vegetarians here. By Marmaduke and Sarah mentioning that they were practically vegetarian was emphasising the extent to which their diet is based around vegetables as opposed to meat. We get that vegetarians eat NO meat whatsoever and some people call themselves vegetarians when they eat fish and/or chicken but no one's here's claiming to be a vegetarian.

I posted and I dont eat meat of fish
as my daughter said at 6 when I was offered a fish dish
my mum doesnt eat anything that had eyes except potatoes :):)

There didnt seem much logic in doing EE to me, I do green and get the extra HEx :) (im veggie obv so not missing unlimited meat or fish :p)

It's '' i'm practically a veggie'' type of comments that make restaurants/consultants/people think that veggies eat fish or chicken.
Eating meat once a week, whether red, white or green does not change the fact that you eat it.
It is healthier to have meat free days, but CIRCES is right in what she said.
Just because you have a tiny amount of chicken breast, does not change the fact that the hen has died so you can eat it, regardless or how tiny it is, so you are by no stretch of imagination a vegetarian :)

As for the OP; I think by going on an EE you're probably just sticking more to the super free and 1/3 your plate suggestion more firmly than you would say on a green day, thus eating more vegs.
But as they said..no point on EE if a vegetarian.

Sorry I could have phrased that a bit better. What I was trying to say what that there is no practically a vegetarian - you either are or you are not - there is no in between or nearly vegetarian.

i am a 100% certified vegetarian - no meat, no fish, no muller lights! lol

i only do green days - i don't see any point in extra easy and my consultant doesn't recommend it either. if i want to boost my losses i'll do success express for half a week.

My c was saying that when SW launched in the US this year with EE, there were a lot of veggies doing it, and they had really big losses!

I know it's nice to 'get away' with doing the green days because 'we can eat more', but I think if you can do the EE as a veggie, your losses will be much better! even doing half the week EE and half on green would speed up the loss i think!

I am a pescetarian and stick to Green days. I have had a look at EE but I like my HEX's too much to lose them!

My c was saying that when SW launched in the US this year with EE, there were a lot of veggies doing it, and they had really big losses!

I know it's nice to 'get away' with doing the green days because 'we can eat more', but I think if you can do the EE as a veggie, your losses will be much better! even doing half the week EE and half on green would speed up the loss i think!

I very much doubt missing out 2 healthy extras is going to make your weight plummet, considering a vegetarian on green or EE is going to eat the exact same meals.

I don't think it's because of of having fewer HEB. I imagine it is because there is a requirement to have one third superfree and doing that naturally limits your intake of free foods and therefore your calories. I've also based my green meals around superfree foods rather than free so I doub;t I would see any difference but many people use green days as an excuse to go on carb overload.

Back