Any veggies out there?? Need some s/f meal ideas

If you like quorn mince I think it's free in sf :) but I'd check that jn your list firstly to be sure. Can make, bolonaise sauce with pasta, with a jacket potato, can make a chilli with potato wedges or veg..how about a vegetable curry with loads of veg x

Oh yeah cottage pie would be yum:) I'm not veggie but I eat alot of quorn even the sausages are only 3PP for two so them with load of veg etc would be yum :)

I also make veg fried rice alot..brown rice, chopped stirfry veg like peppers mushrooms etc add some soy sauce and garlic so quick and tasty

That sounds tasty! Need to get some brown rice in. Bought the wholemeal noodles today n the soy sauce . Thought a nice veg chow mien would be another meal idea. Quorn sausages are yummy! I make toad in the hole n have mash , veg n gravy soo good! The Cumberland ones are the best x

Yeah went asda today and had 3 for £5 on some quorn products I got peppered steak things and Cumberland sausages! So much healthier than frying beef etc!

They are healthier! I love a veggie sausage sandwich with onions n brown sauce :). The Quorn ham / chicken slices are good too. X

I don't eat meat or fish, and love to cook. Some of my favouite things to make would be lasagne/moussaka using L Mc Cartney mince or store alternative, you could definitely make these zero pp if you make it yourself. Not sure if there is wholemeal lasagne sheets but you could use penne or spirals instead, or just point the normal lasagne sheets. Also small pizza using a ww wrap or roll, like a mini french bread pizza! I make up a big batch of pizza/pasta sauce and freeze it in portions for future use

Quinoa and black beans, have a lovely recipe, let me know if anyone wants it, save me any unnecessary typing!

Back