any VLCD MAGS

ww_horror

Hi, i used to love getting the WW magazine when it came out so i could compare my experiance with others and look at the pretty slim figures that emerged from all the fat.

Is there any VLCD mags out there i could get hold of?

I think Lighterlife do one but it's quite LL orientated and full of their CBT stuff...

I think this site is far more beneficial than a magazine :)

I agree with marge, reading everyone's diaries and looking at the photos people post, can give you lots of motivation, inspiration and ideas. Lots of people are prepared to be really honest on here, and it's great reading how real people are tackling their goals, with all the highs and lows that go along with it

True Cybill! The stories in mags don't always deal with all the highs and lows and nasty symptoms...this place tells it like it is, warts and all! x

The Lighterlife magazine used to be available from WHSmith and Tesco, but I think they're only available from classes now.

The CBT stuff is good, but it looks like the Beck books can help there, and there's a thread about the Beck's stuff on here. I'm going to buy them and work through the programme.

Back