any1 using the wii fit?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by nicolas, 25 August 2009 Social URL.

1. nicolas

nicolas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lIPOTRIM
    hi buying one today :D
    figured it would be good now the evenings are getting darker and i wont be out horse riding as much?:cry:

will still use vibro plate :eek: but wondering if any1 using wii fit and what they think of it? :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    i use it! it's great for me as i'm so unfit you can its brilliant to break me in to the exercise world!

the toning and yoga stuff i think is great for lipotrim. and the balance games are just great fun, the cardio is ok but if you're a bit more hardcore than me you may need something extra!

Sxx

4. nicolas

nicolas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lIPOTRIM
    oh i'm usless as excersise never stuck at anything in my life, hate walking, didnt stick gym or swimming only thing i do is horseride, but bought a hula hoop and back on tfr since yesterday going to do 1000 hula hoops a day 3 * 10min on vibro plate and hopefully something on wii fit !!

hope i can stick to it

5. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

i have one but dont use it as much as i should xx they are good tho xx

6. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    I haven`t been on mine for awhile cos the kids lost the disc grr but now they`ve found it I`m gonna get back into my groove ;)

It is FAB!! It makes exercising fun and it does help :D

Enjoy it!!

Xxxx

7. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've stuck mine in the loft while we're decorating, so haven't actually used it on LT. But, it's a lot of fun, also, it has a little BMI & weight chart, which is quite encouraging. You can pretty much put in as much effort as you want, so, yeah, definitely worth getting & a good giggle while you're trying to get things right!

Hannah

8. nicolas

nicolas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lIPOTRIM
    thanks guys, got it yest eve, had great fun with kids setting it up, it said i was boderline obese and changed my image to make me shorter and fatter, my daughter was in stiches said "look t shirt doesnt even fit u"

did 40min on it last night, i know i wont do this every evening, but i aim to do it the evenings i cant go horse riding, had a great laugh with kids and hubby doing dance moves and headding the football!

prob just a novelty but hopefully will entice me to do some excerise ive never been good at that!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.