• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

any1 using the wii fit?

i use it! it's great for me as i'm so unfit you can its brilliant to break me in to the exercise world!

the toning and yoga stuff i think is great for lipotrim. and the balance games are just great fun, the cardio is ok but if you're a bit more hardcore than me you may need something extra!

Sxx

nicolas

Silver Member
oh i'm usless as excersise never stuck at anything in my life, hate walking, didnt stick gym or swimming only thing i do is horseride, but bought a hula hoop and back on tfr since yesterday going to do 1000 hula hoops a day 3 * 10min on vibro plate and hopefully something on wii fit !!

hope i can stick to it

I haven`t been on mine for awhile cos the kids lost the disc grr but now they`ve found it I`m gonna get back into my groove ;)

It is FAB!! It makes exercising fun and it does help :D

Enjoy it!!

Xxxx

I've stuck mine in the loft while we're decorating, so haven't actually used it on LT. But, it's a lot of fun, also, it has a little BMI & weight chart, which is quite encouraging. You can pretty much put in as much effort as you want, so, yeah, definitely worth getting & a good giggle while you're trying to get things right!

Hannah

nicolas

Silver Member
thanks guys, got it yest eve, had great fun with kids setting it up, it said i was boderline obese and changed my image to make me shorter and fatter, my daughter was in stiches said "look t shirt doesnt even fit u"

did 40min on it last night, i know i wont do this every evening, but i aim to do it the evenings i cant go horse riding, had a great laugh with kids and hubby doing dance moves and headding the football!

prob just a novelty but hopefully will entice me to do some excerise ive never been good at that!!